- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Over 20 residents including pupils of a Nursery/Primary School operating within the building lost their lives while tens of others were rushed to different hospitals on Lagos Island on Wednesday.
A young and vibrant lady identified as Orekoya Temitope Adeshewa was among those who didn’t survive the tragedy.
It was gathered that Temtiope was brought out of the rubble around 6:24pm on Wednesday and was still breathing when she was rescued. She was rushed to General hospital, where she gave up the ghost.
Ibrahim Alabi Eleshin, Kazeem, Abdulbasit, are among victims who died in the building collapse and have been buried according to Islamic rites.
Watch video from the rescue scene below.