- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Over 20 residents including pupils of a Nursery/Primary School operating within the building lost their lives while tens of others were rushed to different hospitals on Lagos Island on Wednesday.
A young and vibrant lady identified as Orekoya Temitope Adeshewa was among those who didn’t survive the tragedy.
It was gathered that Temtiope was brought out of the rubble around 6:24pm on Wednesday and was still breathing when she was rescued. She was rushed to General hospital, where she gave up the ghost.
Ibrahim Alabi Eleshin, Kazeem, Abdulbasit, are among victims who died in the building collapse and have been buried according to Islamic rites.
Watch video from the rescue scene below.