- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
The first lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari looked absolutely regal in her black dress she wore for Democracy day dinner.
Aisha Buhari’s black democracy day dress costs $4,290 which is equivalent to about N1,565,850.
Aisha Buhari democracy day dress was a maple leaf embroided silk-crepe cape back caftan dress by Oscar De Larenta is sold in an online store and a few wholesale clothing shops.
This is a huge and really expensive dress. DABO FM reports that the company has a long-standing base in India.