- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
The first lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari looked absolutely regal in her black dress she wore for Democracy day dinner.
Aisha Buhari’s black democracy day dress costs $4,290 which is equivalent to about N1,565,850.
Aisha Buhari democracy day dress was a maple leaf embroided silk-crepe cape back caftan dress by Oscar De Larenta is sold in an online store and a few wholesale clothing shops.
This is a huge and really expensive dress. DABO FM reports that the company has a long-standing base in India.