- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Transfer: Manchester United’s Position on Gareth Bale move from Madrid
Manchester United have rejected the chance to talk to Real Madrid about the possibility of signing Gareth Bale, ESPN reports.
Bale is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu, following Zinedine Zidane’s return as manager.
United, along with a host of other top European clubs, have been sounded out as a possible destination, but Real Madrid have been informed that manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has other targets in mind.
Solskjaer is however is open to bring in another forward, despite having already signed Daniel James from Swansea.
Lille’s Nicolas Pepe, Lyon’s Moussa Dembele and Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser have all been discussed.
United have twice missed out on Bale in the past. He chose Tottenham when he left Southampton in 2007 and then opted for Real Madrid when he left White Hart Lane in 2013.
The Welsh winger was also on former manager Jose Mourinho’s wanted list in 2017.