- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Unilag female student gets bouquet of dollars and chocolates from her crush (photos)
A Unilag student has reportedly been gifted a bouquet of dollars by her crush.
In a video shared on Twitter, it was gathered that the pretty lady received the sweet gesture from a guy who wanted her attention. The event reportedly took place at Moremi hall in the university.
In the video, the lady had received two boxes of gifts as well as a bouquet of flowers.
In the first box, there were different goodies such as chocolates and more. However in the second box, which was tied with a white ribbon, her roommates wondered if the admirer had sent another bunch of flowers but were surprised to see it was a bouquet of 100 dollar notes. The ladies screamed in excitement upon sighting the gift.
See the video below:
So yesterday a guy sent a bouqeout of dollars to his crush at Moremi hall,Unilag just to get her attention ??
Love is sweet when money enters,love is sweeter pic.twitter.com/znvVR1BFf8
— Tolupopspops?? (@tolupops) June 13, 2019