- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Man shows off N48.6 million cash on Twitter
A man who is yet-to-be identified has gone on social media to flex some serious moola.
In the video footage, the man is seen sitting in his car surrounded by a large sum of money.
Speaking to an unknown person over the phone, the man confirms that he has about N48.6 million in cash with him.
Many social media users had mixed reactions about the brazen display of money.
Wena unamalini? ??? pic.twitter.com/5zEVb2Q1VL
— Khaya Sithole (@CoruscaKhaya) June 12, 2019
Some social media users condemned the display with some arguing that truly wealthy people don’t show off.
A Twitter user Mdudk said: “Actually, people who are comfortably rich, do not not stoop this low.”
Another Twitter user, NaVhugala said: “This is the type of black men I’m not interested in.”
Many others also shared a similar sentiment, saying that the display was completely unnecessary and putting a target on oneself for criminals.
Here are some reactions below:
You can never buy intelligence! Never!
— Valencia (@MasekoValencia) June 12, 2019
I can't believe people carry on doing such things. ?? I will never advice a friend to showoff his money.. First rule about money "HIDE IT".. ?
— Leuba Ramakadi (@Leuba_Ramakadi) June 12, 2019
It’s not his money cause people with money don’t flaunt like this
— Lulu Myakayaka (@lewlu153) June 13, 2019
So he actually counted (doubled checked) R2m while his on hand while he used the other hand to hold the phone? I respect the quick lmathematical skills" one develops when they have "millions"
— Maano Andy (@AndyThovhakale) June 12, 2019