- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
‘Fresh Home’, Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
Embattled Nigerian rapper, Naira Marley has finally been released from the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The rapper was arrested on the 10th of May over internet fraud allegations and forgery by the anti-graft agency alongside fellow rapper, Zlatan Ibile and he was arraigned in court on the 13th of May.
His bailing hearing was scheduled for the 30th of and he was granted bail of N2m by the court and the case continues in October.
Naira Marley regained freedom on Friday after being cleared by the anti-graft agency and the rapper waswasted no time in thanking his fans.