- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
If indications emanating from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) are anything to go by, the number of political parties in the country will soon jump to over 100.
News emanating has it that the electoral commission is likely to register new parties. According to the Commission, three new associations have applied to be registered as political parties after conclusion of the 2019 general elections.
This is apart from the 11 undergoing processing before suspension of party registration ahead of the 2019 polls.