- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
If indications emanating from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) are anything to go by, the number of political parties in the country will soon jump to over 100.
News emanating has it that the electoral commission is likely to register new parties. According to the Commission, three new associations have applied to be registered as political parties after conclusion of the 2019 general elections.
This is apart from the 11 undergoing processing before suspension of party registration ahead of the 2019 polls.