- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
JUST IN: Ganduje Orders Probe of Kano Zoo’s ‘Gorilla Swallowed N6.8m’
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state has ordered the State Anti-Corruption Commission to probe the issue of Kano Zoological Gardens story of alleged swallowing of the sum N6.8m by a Gorilla in the Zoo.
The order was given by the governor and the Commission has swung into action, immediately after the issuance of the order.
He asked the Commission to look into the immediate and remote cause of the allegation, directing them to unearth everything surrounding the incident.
It could be recalled that, there was a case of alleged missing of N6.7m generated by the Zoo as gate fees collected from visitors of the garden, particularly during the Sallah festive period.