- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
80-year-old Alaafin of Oyo shows off acrobatic skills
Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo, has shown he is still as fit as a fiddle.
The 80-year-old ruler is not deterred by his age as he shows his strength and flexibility in a new photo where he is seen doing some acrobatic stunts.
The traditional ruler is seen decked in the Nigeria’s sportswear as he shows off his power.
Just recently the king celebrated the Eid il Fitri occasion in grand style with his immediate family.
The traditional ruler who also identifies with Islam wore a festive white attire to the prayers.