- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Actress Gbemisola Gomez loses son shortly after birth
It’s a sad moment for former beauty queen Gbemisola Scarlet Gomez and her husband Temitope “Othelo” Gomez as they lost their newborn baby shortly after his birth.
The couple who got married in 2017 welcomed a son named Eli Gomez on Friday, June 14. Sadly, he passed on and was buried on Saturday morning, June 15, at Ikoyi.
Temi Gomez, a music and media executive, took to Twitter to share the sad news, writing:
“Yesterday my son Eli Gomez was born. Beautiful, chubby with plenty hair. Buried him this morning at Ikoyi. I guess he was too good for this earth. May God give me the strength to be there for his mum & give us peace at this trying time.”
Actress Gbemisola Gomez, nee Shotade, also revealed the sad news by sharing a screenshot of her husband’s tweet.