- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Actress Gbemisola Gomez loses son shortly after birth
It’s a sad moment for former beauty queen Gbemisola Scarlet Gomez and her husband Temitope “Othelo” Gomez as they lost their newborn baby shortly after his birth.
The couple who got married in 2017 welcomed a son named Eli Gomez on Friday, June 14. Sadly, he passed on and was buried on Saturday morning, June 15, at Ikoyi.
Temi Gomez, a music and media executive, took to Twitter to share the sad news, writing:
“Yesterday my son Eli Gomez was born. Beautiful, chubby with plenty hair. Buried him this morning at Ikoyi. I guess he was too good for this earth. May God give me the strength to be there for his mum & give us peace at this trying time.”
Actress Gbemisola Gomez, nee Shotade, also revealed the sad news by sharing a screenshot of her husband’s tweet.