- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Actress Gbemisola Gomez loses son shortly after birth
It’s a sad moment for former beauty queen Gbemisola Scarlet Gomez and her husband Temitope “Othelo” Gomez as they lost their newborn baby shortly after his birth.
The couple who got married in 2017 welcomed a son named Eli Gomez on Friday, June 14. Sadly, he passed on and was buried on Saturday morning, June 15, at Ikoyi.
Temi Gomez, a music and media executive, took to Twitter to share the sad news, writing:
“Yesterday my son Eli Gomez was born. Beautiful, chubby with plenty hair. Buried him this morning at Ikoyi. I guess he was too good for this earth. May God give me the strength to be there for his mum & give us peace at this trying time.”
Actress Gbemisola Gomez, nee Shotade, also revealed the sad news by sharing a screenshot of her husband’s tweet.