- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi who was ousted in 2013 has died in Court.
Morsi reportedly died on Monday after a court session where he was facing espionage charges. He was 67.
He was Egypt’s first democratically elected president, but lasted only one year in power before being ousted by the military on 3 July 2013.
The military’s move followed days of mass anti-government protests and Morsi’s rejection of an ultimatum from the generals to resolve Egypt’s worst political crisis since Hosni Mubarak was deposed in 2011