- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi who was ousted in 2013 has died in Court.
Morsi reportedly died on Monday after a court session where he was facing espionage charges. He was 67.
He was Egypt’s first democratically elected president, but lasted only one year in power before being ousted by the military on 3 July 2013.
The military’s move followed days of mass anti-government protests and Morsi’s rejection of an ultimatum from the generals to resolve Egypt’s worst political crisis since Hosni Mubarak was deposed in 2011