- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
“If your husband finish cheating, give him good food” – Ghanaian Life Coach says, Simi reacts
During a live program on Radio, a Ghanaian lady advised her fellow women and wives to always be submissive to their husbands.
In the interview she granted Hitz Fm, the lady – who’s a life coach – gave several reasons why women shouldn’t take their husband’s cheating habit to heart.
According to her,
When your husband finish cheating and comes back home, as a good wife give him food and make love to him.
The lady’s stance has stirred up controversy online as a lot of people strongly disagree with her opinion and even consider her “stupid”.
Nigerian singer, Simi is in on the disagreement as she aired her irritation of the Ghanaian Life Coach’s advice – Simi took to Twitter to say her head is not correct for giving such advice.
Watch the video below;