- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
“If your husband finish cheating, give him good food” – Ghanaian Life Coach says, Simi reacts
During a live program on Radio, a Ghanaian lady advised her fellow women and wives to always be submissive to their husbands.
In the interview she granted Hitz Fm, the lady – who’s a life coach – gave several reasons why women shouldn’t take their husband’s cheating habit to heart.
According to her,
When your husband finish cheating and comes back home, as a good wife give him food and make love to him.
The lady’s stance has stirred up controversy online as a lot of people strongly disagree with her opinion and even consider her “stupid”.
Nigerian singer, Simi is in on the disagreement as she aired her irritation of the Ghanaian Life Coach’s advice – Simi took to Twitter to say her head is not correct for giving such advice.
Watch the video below;