- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Lady calls out D’Prince and Rema’s manager, Krizblac over maltreatment
A young lady with the IG handle Samantha_vee_ has gone to the micro blogging platform Instagram to express her displasure over alleged maltreatment by the SMD crew members, pointing out D’Prince and Rema’s manager Krizblac.
According to the lady, she was invited by a friend who claimed to be a celebrity barber, to a pool party somewhere in Maitama, Abuja. She went further to claim that she and her friends spent the night with the celebrities even though they did not have sex but only cuddled through the night, they expected to be paid but D’Prince and his crew neglected them. The lady and her friends however felt “used”, hence her displeasure.
Read her complete story in her IG below