- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Lady calls out D’Prince and Rema’s manager, Krizblac over maltreatment
A young lady with the IG handle Samantha_vee_ has gone to the micro blogging platform Instagram to express her displasure over alleged maltreatment by the SMD crew members, pointing out D’Prince and Rema’s manager Krizblac.
According to the lady, she was invited by a friend who claimed to be a celebrity barber, to a pool party somewhere in Maitama, Abuja. She went further to claim that she and her friends spent the night with the celebrities even though they did not have sex but only cuddled through the night, they expected to be paid but D’Prince and his crew neglected them. The lady and her friends however felt “used”, hence her displeasure.
Read her complete story in her IG below