- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Paul Okoye Gets Death Threat From Kenyan Lady Over Delayed Response
She threatened to kill Paul on a date she won’t reveal
Musician Paul Okoye has received death threat from a Kenyan lady who reached out to him for help on social media.
Paul Okoye of defunct PSquare music duo, shared the screenshots of the threat messages that followed the lady’s request to finance her education.
The lady identified as Morah reached out to Paul via instagram direct mention, listed her requests, asking the singer to sponsor her to have fun in the US in June this year and also sponsor her education in an American university.
In Morah’s message sent to Paul through her “mother’s instagram account”, gave him ultimatum, which he failed to meet up with. Rudeboy’s failure to reply the soon to be 22-year-old lady’s bizarre requests in time, earned him some harsh words and death threat.
After she threatened to kill Paul also known as Rudeboy, on a date she won’t reveal, she asked him not to come back begging for a second chance. Check Morah’s messages below;