- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Award winning singer, Beyonce, on Tuesday last week unveiled the tracklist of her new album, ‘The Lion King: The Gift.’ Surprisingly, the album features six Nigerian popstars, which includes Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi, Tekno, Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage.
Ghana’s Shatta Wale was also included in the album.
However, Nigeria Superstar, Davido was not featured, which has raised questions from Nigerians on social media. While some hailed the listed artistes, others called out Davido wondering why he was omitted from the list.
One of the people who called out Davido said that the album could have been his biggest achievement if Beyonce featured him but he lost it because of his frog voice.
Watch the video below;