- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Award winning singer, Beyonce, on Tuesday last week unveiled the tracklist of her new album, ‘The Lion King: The Gift.’ Surprisingly, the album features six Nigerian popstars, which includes Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi, Tekno, Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage.
Ghana’s Shatta Wale was also included in the album.
However, Nigeria Superstar, Davido was not featured, which has raised questions from Nigerians on social media. While some hailed the listed artistes, others called out Davido wondering why he was omitted from the list.
One of the people who called out Davido said that the album could have been his biggest achievement if Beyonce featured him but he lost it because of his frog voice.
Watch the video below;