- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Churchill celebrates his son on Father’s day
Tonto Dikeh’s ex-hubby, Olakunle Churchill has joined millions of fathers around the world in celebrating Fathers day.
In a post he shared this evening on his Instagram page, Churchill says he looks forward to bonding with his son who has been in Tonto’s custody since their separation.
He posted this throwback father-son photo and wrote;
”Loving dads deserve gratitude and acknowledgement all year round, but there’s no harm in joining in the fun of Father’s Day especially as I look forward to bonding with you soon my boy King Andre Oladunni Churchill.