- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Withinnigeria gathered that protest is ongoing at Ondo State Governor’s office. The Ondo State Governor’s office is currently being blocked by youths from Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.
According to the youths, they were protesting the alleged diversion of funds meant for the areas by the Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu-led administration.
As at the time of filing this report, the youths mounted human barricade at two gates of the governor’s office at Alagbaka GRA of the state capital.
They prevented workers of the governor’s office from gaining access into the complex.
They also insisted that the governor must attend to them and as well address them before they allow anyone into the premises.
Policemen were seen trying to ensure free flow of traffic.
See Pictures from the scene below: