- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Transfer: Man Utd identify two midfielders to replace Pogba after player revealed exit plan
Manchester United have finally identified two players to replace midfielder Paul Pogba, after the France international revealed his plan to leave Old Trafford in this summer’s transfer window.
Pogba on Sunday told reporters in Tokyo, Japan that he wants “a new challenge” this summer.
The France World Cup winner, who has been linked with a move to Juventus and Real Madrid, said, “Like you said, there is a lot of talking a lot of thinking as well.
“For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody, like everywhere else.
“After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well.
“I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else.”
However, Mundo Deportivo is now reporting that Man United have turned their attention to two Barcelona midfielders, Ivan Rakitic and Philippe Coutinho, as potential replacement for the 26-year-old when he eventually leaves the Red Devils.
The report claimed that United have long admired the pair and will step up their pursuit for the Croatian international and the Brazilian international in the coming days.