- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women Reveal
Military women who are not married yet have decided to propose to men if they are afraid to approach them.
Somewhere last year these beautiful military women lamented on how men are afraid to approach sake of their profession.
Going forward in 2019, they have decided to do what is not the norm in Ghana because if the mountain refuses to come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain.
“We know it’s not right to chase men ourselves but we have no option now. We are not harmful as people see us so men should feel free and propose to us. Some of us are dying of loneliness and we can’t take it anymore. We will propose to men soon”, they lamented.
They, however, released a platform where single men can hook up with them.