- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women Reveal
Military women who are not married yet have decided to propose to men if they are afraid to approach them.
Somewhere last year these beautiful military women lamented on how men are afraid to approach sake of their profession.
Going forward in 2019, they have decided to do what is not the norm in Ghana because if the mountain refuses to come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain.
“We know it’s not right to chase men ourselves but we have no option now. We are not harmful as people see us so men should feel free and propose to us. Some of us are dying of loneliness and we can’t take it anymore. We will propose to men soon”, they lamented.
They, however, released a platform where single men can hook up with them.