- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
The world’s oldest performing female bodybuilder Ernest Shepherd recently clocked 83 years.
While others would rather opt for the easy way out to look fit; cosmetic surgery, others however, there are some people who believe in natural growth.
Popular internet sensation, Ernest Shepherd is definitely one lady who has proven to the world that indeed, the healthy lifestyle pays eventually.
She recently clocked 83 but judging from the state of her body, she could easy pass for 50! To celebrate her birthday, she went on a community walk with some friends and her daughter.
Amongst the many pictures displayed on her Instagram page, this cute one with her daughter is simply amazing.
See Photos Below:
She is presently considered as the oldest female bodybuilder alive! She was born in 1936 and at that time, a lady could not even dream of becoming a professional bodybuilder or winning titles.
This girl decided that the age is no real reason to hold her back from making her dream come true.
She won two titles in sports and entered the Book of Guinness Records as the oldest competitive bodybuilder both among men and women. She revealed that her secret to keeping fit is, she sticks with her diet, wakes up at 3 a.m. daily and runs, runs, runs. She also drinks up a lot of water and most of all, she stays happy with her life.