- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Fake Malaria Drugs Allegedly kills Beautiful Final Year University Student (Photos)
A beautiful Nigerian final year University Student has met her untimely death after she took a malaria drug purported to be fake.
The lady identified as Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna, a final year Accounting student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology who was set to complete her degree next month died Friday night just a few hours of chatting with her friends and detailing the discomfort she was going through after taking malaria drugs.
She shared a photo of fake malaria drugs in her last conversation on Whatsapp which was prescribed to her by a pharmacist.
The Chats suggests that the fake malaria drug could be the cause of Cynthia’s death.
According to Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna in the chats with her friend:
“I took fake malaria drugs that was what insulted my liver and it resulted in my eyes.
According to the scan result it shows I have inflammation of the liver.
People are bad
How can someone be selling fake Malaria drugs
Again according to the test, i have small malaria and excess typhoid.”