- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Fake Malaria Drugs Allegedly kills Beautiful Final Year University Student (Photos)
A beautiful Nigerian final year University Student has met her untimely death after she took a malaria drug purported to be fake.
The lady identified as Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna, a final year Accounting student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology who was set to complete her degree next month died Friday night just a few hours of chatting with her friends and detailing the discomfort she was going through after taking malaria drugs.
She shared a photo of fake malaria drugs in her last conversation on Whatsapp which was prescribed to her by a pharmacist.
The Chats suggests that the fake malaria drug could be the cause of Cynthia’s death.
According to Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna in the chats with her friend:
“I took fake malaria drugs that was what insulted my liver and it resulted in my eyes.
According to the scan result it shows I have inflammation of the liver.
People are bad
How can someone be selling fake Malaria drugs
Again according to the test, i have small malaria and excess typhoid.”