- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
A suspected vandal met his waterloo as he was found hanging upside down from an electric pole in Abuja.
WITHIN NIGERIA learnt that the man suspected to be vandal was found in the early hours of today, Wednesday, November 13 in Abuja.
The yet-to-be identified man now deceased was found along the Dawaki-Sokale road in the Dutse Area of Abuja.
In a related story, after several robbery attacks on the church, a young man suspected to be a thief was said to have been electrocuted while trying to rob a church in an undisclosed location.