- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Ciara replies homophobe who attacked her for featuring in Tylor Swift LGBT- friendly new song, You Need To Calm Down
Ciara was not accepting anything but positivity about her cameo in Taylor Swift’s latest video, released Monday. In the video the 33-year-old is seen officiating the wedding of Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
She was quick to shut down a user, on Instagram, who took issue with her officiating a same-sex wedding in the video.
The Beauty Marks singer stunned in a plunging orange jumpsuit for her officiant cameo. She took to Instagram Monday to share snaps from filming.
The comment said: ‘Ciara. You shouldn’t be doing this. We respect u too much. Being at a gay wedding is one thing and joining them together is even more a greater sin. We love you but this is wrong.’
The mom of two fired back saying ‘Firstly, Christians don’t judge. Secondly #YouNeedToCalmDown.’
With the song taking aim at LGBT discrimination and bully at large, she perfectly used the song title in her clap back.