- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Ciara replies homophobe who attacked her for featuring in Tylor Swift LGBT- friendly new song, You Need To Calm Down
Ciara was not accepting anything but positivity about her cameo in Taylor Swift’s latest video, released Monday. In the video the 33-year-old is seen officiating the wedding of Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
She was quick to shut down a user, on Instagram, who took issue with her officiating a same-sex wedding in the video.
The Beauty Marks singer stunned in a plunging orange jumpsuit for her officiant cameo. She took to Instagram Monday to share snaps from filming.
The comment said: ‘Ciara. You shouldn’t be doing this. We respect u too much. Being at a gay wedding is one thing and joining them together is even more a greater sin. We love you but this is wrong.’
The mom of two fired back saying ‘Firstly, Christians don’t judge. Secondly #YouNeedToCalmDown.’
With the song taking aim at LGBT discrimination and bully at large, she perfectly used the song title in her clap back.