- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Before you get married, be very sure of the sexuality of your partner – Leo DaSilva
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo DaSilva warns people planning to get married to know the sexuality of their partner before getting married.
Leo DaSilva took to his twitter page to share some advice on knowing your partner’s sexuality before getting married to them. He shared;
Before you get married, be very sure of the sexuality of your partner.
Bruh the stories I am getting in my DM from this tweet. Absolutely mind blown.
I’m not trying to promote sex before marriage or anything like that. If you want to fornicate or not, that’s between you and your God. I’m just advising you all that it’s important to know your partners sexuality while getting to know them, do not ignore that aspect.
Tips: watch how they respond to things, look at the same sex, talk about minor things. If possible try to always look at what catches their gaze
Just pay attention. You don’t need to sleep with someone before you know these things.