- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Before you get married, be very sure of the sexuality of your partner – Leo DaSilva
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo DaSilva warns people planning to get married to know the sexuality of their partner before getting married.
Leo DaSilva took to his twitter page to share some advice on knowing your partner’s sexuality before getting married to them. He shared;
Before you get married, be very sure of the sexuality of your partner.
Bruh the stories I am getting in my DM from this tweet. Absolutely mind blown.
I’m not trying to promote sex before marriage or anything like that. If you want to fornicate or not, that’s between you and your God. I’m just advising you all that it’s important to know your partners sexuality while getting to know them, do not ignore that aspect.
Tips: watch how they respond to things, look at the same sex, talk about minor things. If possible try to always look at what catches their gaze
Just pay attention. You don’t need to sleep with someone before you know these things.