- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham reveals she is tired of Nigeria
Nigerian film actress, filmmaker, director and producer Toyin Abraham (born Olutoyin Aimakhu; September 5, 1984) has shared a video via her Instagram page today, June 18th, where-in a little boy was crying and she was asking the boy repeatedly if he wants to go back to Dubai.
The screen diva while reacting said the video is just a reflection of the true state of Nigeria before adding that she is also tired of the country. She captioned the video:
It is funny but sad reflection of what Nigeria is. In as much as this video makes us laugh, it should make us sad. Nigeria need to do better than this. Just imagine what is going through this young girl’s mind. Please me too, I am tired of Nigeria. Who is tired here too?