- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham reveals she is tired of Nigeria
Nigerian film actress, filmmaker, director and producer Toyin Abraham (born Olutoyin Aimakhu; September 5, 1984) has shared a video via her Instagram page today, June 18th, where-in a little boy was crying and she was asking the boy repeatedly if he wants to go back to Dubai.
The screen diva while reacting said the video is just a reflection of the true state of Nigeria before adding that she is also tired of the country. She captioned the video:
It is funny but sad reflection of what Nigeria is. In as much as this video makes us laugh, it should make us sad. Nigeria need to do better than this. Just imagine what is going through this young girl’s mind. Please me too, I am tired of Nigeria. Who is tired here too?