- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Rotimi, the ‘Power’ star whose new song ‘Love Riddim’ has been on airwaves lately recounted how his Nigerian father forced him to save all the money he made from ‘Power’.
According to Rotimi, he made his first 6-figures from ‘Boss’ series he featured iin but his Nigerian father forced him to save money he made. According to him, he got $20,000-25,000 to live with from the millions he made.
He further disclosed that after he got popular after featuring in the “Power” series, his father made him live off the endorsements he got while saving all the checks and money he got from the movie.
Rotimi further disclosed that he has been able to buy his first house from the money saved up for him, which he has not been able to touch.
Sharing a video from the interview, he wrote;
Being a man isn’t about being the strongest. It’s about being as wise as you can for those around you and for those you love. I was blessed to have a dad that taught me the tools. So fathers and the real men out there, share the knowledge.