- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Rotimi, the ‘Power’ star whose new song ‘Love Riddim’ has been on airwaves lately recounted how his Nigerian father forced him to save all the money he made from ‘Power’.
According to Rotimi, he made his first 6-figures from ‘Boss’ series he featured iin but his Nigerian father forced him to save money he made. According to him, he got $20,000-25,000 to live with from the millions he made.
He further disclosed that after he got popular after featuring in the “Power” series, his father made him live off the endorsements he got while saving all the checks and money he got from the movie.
Rotimi further disclosed that he has been able to buy his first house from the money saved up for him, which he has not been able to touch.
Sharing a video from the interview, he wrote;
Being a man isn’t about being the strongest. It’s about being as wise as you can for those around you and for those you love. I was blessed to have a dad that taught me the tools. So fathers and the real men out there, share the knowledge.