- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Mzansi’s favourite couple Nhlanhla Nciza and Thembinkosi “TK” Nciza have put an end to their 15-year-old marriage.
The singer who is well known as one of the South African musical duo “Mafikizolo” announced the news on Thursday on her Instagram page.
“After almost 15 years of our strong bond of marriage, my husband TK Nciza and I have come to a tough but amicable decision to bring an end to our union.
“I am thankful for the support we have given each other over the years while raising our children.
“We shall remain on good terms and continue our endeavor to be great and exemplary parents to our children.
“We appreciate the support we’ve received from family and friends. At this stage we would like to appeal for privacy, particularly for the sake of our children. We thank you,”She wrote.
The news comes just days after Nhlanhla paid tribute to TK in a Father’s Day post, thanking him for being a good role model to their sons.
The couple have three sons, Nkululeko, Thamsanqa and Luvuyo.