- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Mzansi’s favourite couple Nhlanhla Nciza and Thembinkosi “TK” Nciza have put an end to their 15-year-old marriage.
The singer who is well known as one of the South African musical duo “Mafikizolo” announced the news on Thursday on her Instagram page.
“After almost 15 years of our strong bond of marriage, my husband TK Nciza and I have come to a tough but amicable decision to bring an end to our union.
“I am thankful for the support we have given each other over the years while raising our children.
“We shall remain on good terms and continue our endeavor to be great and exemplary parents to our children.
“We appreciate the support we’ve received from family and friends. At this stage we would like to appeal for privacy, particularly for the sake of our children. We thank you,”She wrote.
The news comes just days after Nhlanhla paid tribute to TK in a Father’s Day post, thanking him for being a good role model to their sons.
The couple have three sons, Nkululeko, Thamsanqa and Luvuyo.