- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Princess calls out Uti Nwachukwu for saying Cee-C is the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate
Princess has slammed Uti Nwachukwu, for saying that Cee-C is the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate while sharing her new campaign video.
Recall that we reported earlier that the media personality who used Cee-C’s surname Nwadiora (a child accepted by all) to back his claim, the media personality stated that since the reality show star won the show, she has received massive support and hasn’t stopped “dishing it back to back”. Uti Nwachukwu who declared Cee-C the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate, added that in Big Brother “there are always 2 winners; the winner of the grand prize and the one that beat the odds”.
He wrote in parts;
“In my tribute to her after BBnaija last year I wrote and I quote “In Big brother , there are always 2 Winners ,The winner of the Grand Prize and the one that beat the odds”
He went on further to say
”the sun Shines in it’s time and so does the Moon. PREPARE FOR YOUR TIME ..YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL. I am no Prophet but Ladies and Gents, I present to you ….THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF #BBnaija 2018″
However Princess who reacted, slammed Uti Nwachukwu for saying Cee-C is the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate.
According to her, the media personality should know better than to out-rightly quote a comparison.
She further added that the comparison is quite unnecessary as some of the housemates have gone through regrets, depression, anger and they have moved past it and are stronger now.
See her post below;