- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Uti Nwachukwu apologizes over Cee-C success statement, rephrases his words
Uti has apologized and rephrased his earlier statement, Saying “CEEC IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF BBNAIJA 2018”
Yesterday, Uti Nwachukwu declared Cee-c “the most successful housemate of BBNaija2018”. The Delta State born, outspoken actor further stated he had predicted her success even before she came out from the reality show.
However, his opinions didn’t sit well for fellow housemate, Princess who took to her Instagram stories to pen down her thought.
The former reality star revealed a lot of housemates have suffered depression since leaving the house and are battling feelings of inadequacy. Therefore, to be compared amongst themselves is not cool.
Well Uti has taken to Instastories to apologise, saying that he meant no harm and that the reason he can’t hide his feelings is because he is proud of Ceec…