- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Uti Nwachukwu apologizes over Cee-C success statement, rephrases his words
Uti has apologized and rephrased his earlier statement, Saying “CEEC IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF BBNAIJA 2018”
Yesterday, Uti Nwachukwu declared Cee-c “the most successful housemate of BBNaija2018”. The Delta State born, outspoken actor further stated he had predicted her success even before she came out from the reality show.
However, his opinions didn’t sit well for fellow housemate, Princess who took to her Instagram stories to pen down her thought.
The former reality star revealed a lot of housemates have suffered depression since leaving the house and are battling feelings of inadequacy. Therefore, to be compared amongst themselves is not cool.
Well Uti has taken to Instastories to apologise, saying that he meant no harm and that the reason he can’t hide his feelings is because he is proud of Ceec…