- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Uti Nwachukwu apologizes over Cee-C success statement, rephrases his words
Uti has apologized and rephrased his earlier statement, Saying “CEEC IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL HOUSEMATE OF BBNAIJA 2018”
Yesterday, Uti Nwachukwu declared Cee-c “the most successful housemate of BBNaija2018”. The Delta State born, outspoken actor further stated he had predicted her success even before she came out from the reality show.
However, his opinions didn’t sit well for fellow housemate, Princess who took to her Instagram stories to pen down her thought.
The former reality star revealed a lot of housemates have suffered depression since leaving the house and are battling feelings of inadequacy. Therefore, to be compared amongst themselves is not cool.
Well Uti has taken to Instastories to apologise, saying that he meant no harm and that the reason he can’t hide his feelings is because he is proud of Ceec…