- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Viral Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Sparks Outrage
A Facebook user, Chrisray Awodi shared disturbing photos of the unhealthy method some villages making palm oil in Nigeira.
The photo in which a scantily dressed lady was seen removing kernel crumbs from the oil has caused outrage online.
“I saw this picture a while ago and I feel it’s outrightly wrong to produce palm oil this way. Could she at least stay out of the pool to do her thing? Why wash herself in it? The question I asked myself was what if she’s menstruating? Haba!”
What’s your opinion? Do you agree with stated opinion?