- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Viral Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Sparks Outrage
A Facebook user, Chrisray Awodi shared disturbing photos of the unhealthy method some villages making palm oil in Nigeira.
The photo in which a scantily dressed lady was seen removing kernel crumbs from the oil has caused outrage online.
“I saw this picture a while ago and I feel it’s outrightly wrong to produce palm oil this way. Could she at least stay out of the pool to do her thing? Why wash herself in it? The question I asked myself was what if she’s menstruating? Haba!”
What’s your opinion? Do you agree with stated opinion?