- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Transfer: Real Madrid offers Neymar £510,000-a-week salary
Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Neymar, has been offered a £510,000-a-week salary by Real Madrid as reported by Mundo Deportivo on Thursday.
The Spain newspaper claimed that Zinedine Zidane’s side want to sign the former Barcelona star in a bid to strengthen their squad ahead of next season.
The report also claimed that the Los Blancos have made an offer of £115 million plus, either Gareth Bale or James Rodriguez to PSG to land the Brazilian international this summer.
PSG will consider selling Neymar this summer if they receive a substantial offer.
Chairman and CEO, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, told France Football that: “Players will have to be more responsible than before.
“It must be completely different. They will have to do more and work harder. They are not there for their own amusement.
“If they do not agree, the doors are open – Ciao! I do not want star behaviour anymore.”