- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Transfer: Real Madrid offers Neymar £510,000-a-week salary
Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Neymar, has been offered a £510,000-a-week salary by Real Madrid as reported by Mundo Deportivo on Thursday.
The Spain newspaper claimed that Zinedine Zidane’s side want to sign the former Barcelona star in a bid to strengthen their squad ahead of next season.
The report also claimed that the Los Blancos have made an offer of £115 million plus, either Gareth Bale or James Rodriguez to PSG to land the Brazilian international this summer.
PSG will consider selling Neymar this summer if they receive a substantial offer.
Chairman and CEO, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, told France Football that: “Players will have to be more responsible than before.
“It must be completely different. They will have to do more and work harder. They are not there for their own amusement.
“If they do not agree, the doors are open – Ciao! I do not want star behaviour anymore.”