- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
Davido’s first babymama and fashionista, Sophia Momodu looked so beautiful as she stepped out for YouTube week.
Her daughter, 4-year-old, Imade Adeleke recently launched her hair care line dubbed ‘Aurora by Imade’ on May 29, 2019 at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and it was a success.
Mama Imade took to Instagram to share photos of herself at the event. She donned a plain white t-shirt with the message ‘Don’t put all your eggs in one bastard’ printed in black.
She wore the shirt tucked in a pair of stylish jeans and a small shoulder bag that featured snakeskin on it. To complete the bold look, she rocked a hair pin with the words ‘Savage Bo$$’ and a pair of retro sunglasses.
See photos below: