- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C has bagged another endorsement deal with RoyalHair brand and this time, it came with a Mercedes Benz.
Cee-c took to Instagram to share the good news. She wrote:
“No chess moves, always God’s grace. Thank you so much @royalhairs for this blessing, paid full fees on signing and now he added this car.
your shop will never burn. I am so grateful !!! Spartans, we have work to do !!! RoyalHairs or nothing”
Uti Nwachukwu has once again declared Cee-C as the most successful BBNaija2018 housemate. This comes after his previous declarations about her success got him into trouble with other ex-housemates who accused him of putting pressure on others.
Moments ago, he once again maintained his position after Cee-c got a new endorsement deal and a brand new car.
According to Uti;
‘If I start to talk about Ceec’s success, dem go begin de experience convulsion and anger, Ceec is on top and no one can ‘successfully’ pull her down’.