- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Lady shows outfit she ordered and what she got from her tailor
A social media user has shared her experience with a Nigerian tailor online.
The lady identified as @mis-SIB posted some photos on the micro messaging platform, Twitter, and disclosed that one of the pictures was a representation of the kind of outfit she wanted versus what her tailor managed to put together for her.
From the pictures shared, the lady wanted to recreate a grey colored satin mini-jump suit but it appeared the tailor just could not bring herself to perfectly execute what her client wanted.
Her Post Below
Now with a bag and hands up pic.twitter.com/XFLeHh4SCR
— Mamamia🌹 (@ms_SIB) June 23, 2019
Some of her followers were spotted in the comment section empathising with the lady and suggesting that she should manage the outfit.
Iron it fess then wear wig and heels and take another photo 🌚
— Kene♡ 💫 (@kenea_) June 23, 2019
Wear corset, iron and stand inside Sun. don’t forget the shades. You’re welcome
— Sansa Stark (@_Oroboghene) June 23, 2019
You didn't order the body na.
If it's any consolation, at least it's the same color
— King 👑 Gustav (@Segun_Gustav) June 23, 2019