- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Lady shows outfit she ordered and what she got from her tailor
A social media user has shared her experience with a Nigerian tailor online.
The lady identified as @mis-SIB posted some photos on the micro messaging platform, Twitter, and disclosed that one of the pictures was a representation of the kind of outfit she wanted versus what her tailor managed to put together for her.
From the pictures shared, the lady wanted to recreate a grey colored satin mini-jump suit but it appeared the tailor just could not bring herself to perfectly execute what her client wanted.
Her Post Below
Now with a bag and hands up pic.twitter.com/XFLeHh4SCR
— Mamamia🌹 (@ms_SIB) June 23, 2019
Some of her followers were spotted in the comment section empathising with the lady and suggesting that she should manage the outfit.
Iron it fess then wear wig and heels and take another photo 🌚
— Kene♡ 💫 (@kenea_) June 23, 2019
Wear corset, iron and stand inside Sun. don’t forget the shades. You’re welcome
— Sansa Stark (@_Oroboghene) June 23, 2019
You didn't order the body na.
If it's any consolation, at least it's the same color
— King 👑 Gustav (@Segun_Gustav) June 23, 2019