- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Ubi Franklin in a recent interview has revealed that the biggest money mistake he ever made was the money spent on his wedding.
Ubi made this revelation while speaking on a TV program with BusinessDay, where he also spoke on his business and other life events.
The music executive had a societal wedding with his former wife in 2015 and he revealed in the interview that it was a celebration that was held for a period of 3 months.
”I think the biggest money mistake for me was the money for my wedding. That was the biggest money mistake because a few guys that had experience at the time told me to just do something small and then go home.
When I see people do big scale wedding, I laugh because it’s a party, it is just for a day and when that day is done, it’s done. Yes they say memories but you see, you can create memories without spending billions. So I think that is one of the biggest money mistakes I have made’. If I had known, I would have done something smaller, classier than what I did because I did like almost three months of different events ‘
The biggest money mistake I have ever made is the money I spent on my wedding- Ubi Franklin.
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 26, 2019
He also revealed in the interview that he had made as much as N10 billion within a space of 10 years. But it was quite unfortunate he squandered it all on flexing.