- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Ubi Franklin in a recent interview has revealed that the biggest money mistake he ever made was the money spent on his wedding.
Ubi made this revelation while speaking on a TV program with BusinessDay, where he also spoke on his business and other life events.
The music executive had a societal wedding with his former wife in 2015 and he revealed in the interview that it was a celebration that was held for a period of 3 months.
”I think the biggest money mistake for me was the money for my wedding. That was the biggest money mistake because a few guys that had experience at the time told me to just do something small and then go home.
When I see people do big scale wedding, I laugh because it’s a party, it is just for a day and when that day is done, it’s done. Yes they say memories but you see, you can create memories without spending billions. So I think that is one of the biggest money mistakes I have made’. If I had known, I would have done something smaller, classier than what I did because I did like almost three months of different events ‘
The biggest money mistake I have ever made is the money I spent on my wedding- Ubi Franklin.
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 26, 2019
He also revealed in the interview that he had made as much as N10 billion within a space of 10 years. But it was quite unfortunate he squandered it all on flexing.