- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Footballer Mikel Obi and baby mama Olga to tie the knot soon
Nigerian football star, Mikel Obi and his Russian partner, Olga Diyanchenko, have for a long time now been the speculations of many considering they have two kids and are living together despite the fact that they aren’t married.
Well it appears the long awaited marriage might be happening sooner than many people think, following Olga’s recent revelation on social media.
During a Q&A session on her Insta story, the mother of three who is a fitness enthusiast, revealed they may get married soon after a follower asked why they weren’t married even though she referred to him as her boyfriend.
She responded saying that they don’t need the government or a religious body to validate their relationship. However she wanted a party thus their plans to have a wedding.
See post below:
She went on to reveal that they have no plans of having any more children as that is a lot of responsibility emotionally, intellectually and financially. She also revealed that they have never had any issues with being an interracial couples save for the social media trolls who often attack them online.
See posts below:
She also opened up on how she met the football player and it is simply romantic.
See post below: