- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
MMMG boss Ubi Franklin, has revealed that he made a whopping sum of ₦10 billion in the 7 years between 2012 and 2019.
He made this known in an interview on Business Day while sharing his experience as a businessman in the music industry.
Ubi Franklin also revealed that his biggest money mistake was his wedding and that a bulk of the fortune he made was wasted on flashy lifestyle which included buying cars and going on trips abroad.
He also mentioned that his greatest investment was the MMMG music label which he said opened doors for him.
The successful entrepreneur who talked about how he built his brand into something giving him good returns, said;
“My biggest money mistake is the money i spent on my wedding, I should have gone for something smaller and classy “
Watch video below;