- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
MMMG boss Ubi Franklin, has revealed that he made a whopping sum of ₦10 billion in the 7 years between 2012 and 2019.
He made this known in an interview on Business Day while sharing his experience as a businessman in the music industry.
Ubi Franklin also revealed that his biggest money mistake was his wedding and that a bulk of the fortune he made was wasted on flashy lifestyle which included buying cars and going on trips abroad.
He also mentioned that his greatest investment was the MMMG music label which he said opened doors for him.
The successful entrepreneur who talked about how he built his brand into something giving him good returns, said;
“My biggest money mistake is the money i spent on my wedding, I should have gone for something smaller and classy “
Watch video below;