- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Law graduate stabs brother to death in Anambra
A 28-year-old law graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Mr Victor Ohale, has allegedly stabbed his younger brother, Kelechi Ohale, to death.
According to Daily Post, both of them were engaged in a fight very early on Tuesday morning, when Victor drew a penknife and stabbed him, leading to his death.
A source said the Ohales live at No. 8 Oraeri Street, GRA Agu Awka, where the incident took place.
The spokesperson of Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, confirmed the incident, saying that detectives attached to the command have arrested Victor and that investigation has commenced with a view to charging him to court.
He said, “On the 25/6/2019 at about 04: am, Police detectives attached to B’ Division Awka arrested one Victor Ohale ‘m’ aged 28years.
“Suspect allegedly used knife and stabbed his younger brother one Kelechi Ohale ‘m’ aged 19years. They both hail from Emekuku in Owerri North LGA of Imo State.
“The scene was visited by Police detectives and victim rushed to the hospital where he was certified dead on arrival at Amaku Teaching hospital Awka by a Medical doctor and corpse deposited at the hospital morgue for autopsy.”