- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Plus-Sized model advice Nigerians against suicide
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Stephen has shared her thoughts on the increasing rate of suicide and depression saying before anyone attempts to take their own life, they should first think about sex and food.
In her words;
“Are you depressed and want to commit suicide? Wait a minute, just wait. Think about food and sex; oh my God, they are so sweet to just let go like that. No o, we die here o”,she suggested.
On men seeing fat girls as just sex objects, she said;
“Some of you see fat girls and you have nothing for them but to see them as a sexual object to warm you; that’s wrong. Fat girls are just human. Do not see them as a sex object or fetish. Some of you will even come and say “send me your nude”, nude kill you there.
“If you really want a woman, then love her for whom and what she is, not trying to get to her so you can experience the rubbish fantasy you have in your head. Don’t tell me you want a fat girl or you love fat girls. Good for you, it’s none of my business. I’m not your plaything, I’m just a normal girl”,