- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
There is no power in the name of Jesus, the Bible is fake – Traditionalist burns Bibles (video)
A female Ghanaian traditionalist who has been spotted in a video that’s now going viral burning the Holy Bible, as she says there’s no power in the name of Jesus and the Bible is fake.
The lady reveals that she believes Marine Spirit ‘Mammy Water’ is the real creator and went on to tell Africans to believe in their culture and stop copying others.
The Ghanaian traditionalist who stated that there is no power in the name of Jesus and the Bible is fake, added that without water which is where the Mammy water resides, one cannot do anything, even sleep.
Watch the video below,
“The Bible is fake and powerless. I believe in mami water. She’s the true creator” – Proud mami water worshipper says as she burns bible in Ghana pic.twitter.com/jymPlr2KkY
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 26, 2019