- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
There is no power in the name of Jesus, the Bible is fake – Traditionalist burns Bibles (video)
A female Ghanaian traditionalist who has been spotted in a video that’s now going viral burning the Holy Bible, as she says there’s no power in the name of Jesus and the Bible is fake.
The lady reveals that she believes Marine Spirit ‘Mammy Water’ is the real creator and went on to tell Africans to believe in their culture and stop copying others.
The Ghanaian traditionalist who stated that there is no power in the name of Jesus and the Bible is fake, added that without water which is where the Mammy water resides, one cannot do anything, even sleep.
Watch the video below,
“The Bible is fake and powerless. I believe in mami water. She’s the true creator” – Proud mami water worshipper says as she burns bible in Ghana pic.twitter.com/jymPlr2KkY
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 26, 2019