- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Twelve people have been confirmed injured as a three-storey building under construction collapsed in Lagos State Wednesday night.
Twelve people have been confirmed injured as a three-storey building under construction collapsed in Lagos.
The sad incident which saw a three-storey building under construction collapsed into rubbles, happened at about midnight on Wednesday in Fagba area of the state.
The Chief Executive Officer of Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Dr. Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, who confirmed the incident, said: “This is just to inform you that a three story building collapsed at K Farm, Fagba, Off Iju Road.
According to Oke-Osanyintolu, “It was a building under construction, and people occupying the building have been evacuated and the injured are responding to treatment.
“No mortalities recorded. All the key stakeholders that are important in managing disaster in Lagos are on ground.
“However the building will be pulled to ground zero for safety of the people living in the area.
“All the buildings adjacent or beside the collapsed building will be subjected to solid material testing. for your information.”