- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Bob Risky Defends Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on Alleged Rape Accusations
Nigerian controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky has joined other celebrities to react to the rape allegations levied by Busola Dakolo against Pastor Biodun of COZA church.
Molestation is a very big issue that has affected a number of Nigerians in their lifetime. Sometimes the victims keep mum so as to avoid stigma as they battle with the psychological effects of the ordeal.
Other times, the victims summon courage to speak out even if the perpetrator is someone of high standing in the society.
Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola, has accused a popular Nigerian pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, of molesting her when she was 17.
Bobrisky revealed that Pastor Biodun is a nice man and he doesn’t believe the story because he is yet to see any evidence. He also slammed those who took to the pastor’s page to curse him.
He stated that he doesn’t care if people come for him as he urged people to stop internet bullying.
See his post below: