- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Bob Risky Defends Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on Alleged Rape Accusations
Nigerian controversial cross-dresser, Bobrisky has joined other celebrities to react to the rape allegations levied by Busola Dakolo against Pastor Biodun of COZA church.
Molestation is a very big issue that has affected a number of Nigerians in their lifetime. Sometimes the victims keep mum so as to avoid stigma as they battle with the psychological effects of the ordeal.
Other times, the victims summon courage to speak out even if the perpetrator is someone of high standing in the society.
Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola, has accused a popular Nigerian pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, of molesting her when she was 17.
Bobrisky revealed that Pastor Biodun is a nice man and he doesn’t believe the story because he is yet to see any evidence. He also slammed those who took to the pastor’s page to curse him.
He stated that he doesn’t care if people come for him as he urged people to stop internet bullying.
See his post below: