- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Transfer: Zaha tells Crystal Palace he wants to leave for Arsenal
Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha, has told the club he wants to join Arsenal this summer, SportsMail reports.
Zaha has informed his club of his desire and urged them to reach an agreement with the Gunners, who he supported as a boy.
Palace have already struck a deal worth over £50 million with Manchester United for the sale of Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
And the South London side already insisted that only one of their academy products would be allowed to leave.
But Zaha remains determined to secure his own big-money switch from Selhurst Park too.
Palace have put a huge £80m price tag on the 26-year-old, which would put him out of Arsenal’s price range. The Gunners have a starting budget of around £45m, following their failure to qualify for the Champions League.
That has left Zaha hoping that Palace chairman, Steve Parish, will lower the club’s demands to make his dream switch a reality.