- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
Zahara Buhari reacts to father’s decision for second term
”I prefer Buhari the Army General” Zahra Buhari reacts to her father’s declaration to seek a second term in office.
She dropped her comment shortly after her father’s decision for 2019 Presidential ambition on President Buhari’s official photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo’s IG page.
”When will this suffering and smiling end?” More reactions from Nigerians following President Buhari’s intention to run for a second term.
Nigerians have taken to the social media platform, Twitter, to express their views about the news of the official declaration by President Muhammadu Buhari to run for second term.
Buhari, a few hours ago at the National Executive Council meeting, made known his intention to contest the presidency again in 2019.
Reactions to Buhari’s declaration are swift, as Nigerians greet the news with different reactions.
See some of the comments below: