- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Photo: Partly demolished building collapses, kills hawker in Abia
One dies in Abia building collapse. A three- storey building being demolished killed a woman in Abia on Monday.
The victim, a woman identified as Mrs. Precious Chizoba Okeke was hawking within the premises of the building at 160 Port Harcourt Road when the building collapsed and killed her.
Eyewitnesses said the deceased leg was still severed from her body.
The deceased’s brother, who was shocked by the incident, said “when I got to the scene, I was shocked. It was a horrible place to behold. It was when I got so close that I saw my sister lying down dead and her second leg missing.”