- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Protesters to storm COZA headquarters on Sunday
Some protesters under the platform of #ChurchTooMovement have vowed to storm the headquarters of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja on Sunday.
This was contained in a notice widely circulated on social media.
“If you are outraged by the alleged sexual abuses perpetrated by pastors and so-called ‘men of God’, join us for protest March to COZA church. Meeting point: NNPC filling station, Guzape. Sunday June 30, 2019 8:00am. Dress code: White top,” it read.
This is coming after Busola Dakolo, celebrity photographer and wife of Timi Dakolo, levelled allegation of rape against Biodun Fatoyimbo, founder of COZA.
The accusation generated a lot reactions, particularly on social media. Fatoyimbo has since denied the allegation.
This is not the first time the pastor would be accused of rape. In 2013, one Ese Walter, a member of his church accused him of molesting her.
Fatoyinbo had also denied the allegation, attributing it to his enemies.