- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Cara Delevingne calls out Justin and Hailey Bieber, defends Taylor Swift over Scooter Braun controversy
Model Cara Delevingne is taking sides with Taylor Swift in the Scooter Braun controversy and she’s calling out Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin for trying to bully Taylor Swift after she spoke her mind (read here).
Taylor Swift took to Tumblr to write a post revealing that the master recordings of all her songs have been sold to talent manager Scooter Braun. She accused Scooter of being “manipulative” and “bullying” her over the years and expressed disappointment that she wasn’t allowed to own the rights to her own albums but he was bale to buy them.
After her post went viral, Justin Bieber took sides with Scooter and shaded Taylor. Later, he issued an apology to Taylor but it wasn’t really an apology because he went further to criticize Taylor in the apology while defending Scooter. His wife, Hailey Baildwin reacted to his half-hearted apology by commenting, “gentleman”
But model Cara Delevingne wasn’t about to stand by and watch Justin Bieber and his wife bully Taylor Swift so she stepped in and cautioned them both.
See her comment below