- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Cara Delevingne calls out Justin and Hailey Bieber, defends Taylor Swift over Scooter Braun controversy
Model Cara Delevingne is taking sides with Taylor Swift in the Scooter Braun controversy and she’s calling out Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin for trying to bully Taylor Swift after she spoke her mind (read here).
Taylor Swift took to Tumblr to write a post revealing that the master recordings of all her songs have been sold to talent manager Scooter Braun. She accused Scooter of being “manipulative” and “bullying” her over the years and expressed disappointment that she wasn’t allowed to own the rights to her own albums but he was bale to buy them.
After her post went viral, Justin Bieber took sides with Scooter and shaded Taylor. Later, he issued an apology to Taylor but it wasn’t really an apology because he went further to criticize Taylor in the apology while defending Scooter. His wife, Hailey Baildwin reacted to his half-hearted apology by commenting, “gentleman”
But model Cara Delevingne wasn’t about to stand by and watch Justin Bieber and his wife bully Taylor Swift so she stepped in and cautioned them both.
See her comment below