- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
COZA Scandal: Kemi Olunloyo reveals that Busola Dakolo has been in tears for days
Kemi Olunloyo, the controversial journalist has revealed Busola Dakolo has been crying continuously ever since she revealed she was raped by PAstor Biodun Fatoyingbo.
Posting on Instagram, Kemi Olunloyo who also volunteered to investigate the allegation also revealed that Busola’s husband, Timi Dakolo has been away from home since the past four days.
Kemi Olunloyo also revealed that Busola Dakolo doesn’t want to be consoled unless she speaks with her alleged rapist, Biodun Fatoyinbo. According to audio she shared, Kemi stated that Biodun Fatoyinbo is currently filing a suit against Busola Dakolo at a Federal High court.
@busoladakolo reportedly has been in a continuous crying fit. Find out why? My reliable source says @timidakolo has been out of the house for 4 days as well possibly in the studio recording. Nobody can console her”.