- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Naira Marley reacts after Popular Dancer Kaffy condemns his ‘Soapy’ dance
Popular Nigerian Dancer, Kaffy The Dance Queen, has condemned Naira Marley’s latest dance style, and trust the singer to respond to her criticism.
The dance style, tagged, “Soapy Dance”, is a dance that mimics a man ‘masturbating’, and this has seen men act immorally in public, even to the extent of sexually harrassing women in the process of doing the dance.
Kaffy said the dance is a “disgusting immoral dance”, for adults and especially for kids. She said it “should never be encouraged.”
“This is a No . #myopinion As dancers we should also speak for what is right we shouldn’t encourage this for the sake of trend. Esp when it’s not even censored away from kids ,as an adult sef it’s offensive. #rubbish.”
Dancer, Don Flexx also joined in condemning the dance.
But a number of people criticized Kaffy and her supporters. They told her the ”One Corner” dance from Ghana was a hit and no one condemned it yet she’s trying to condemn something a Nigerian came up with.
Naira Marley reacted by dropping several smiling emojis on a comment left by an IG user who said, “sorry is too late, soapy has taken over”.