- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
A social media user identified as Oluyemi Fasipe, recently took to the micro messaging platform Twitter, to share the plight of a Nigerian woman who is currently trapped abroad and needs the goodwill of people to aid her return to her home country.
The video shared by Fasipe showed the lady in question giving a recount of her experience in the country and how she would really like to return home.
According to the woman who disclosed that she is a nurse by profession, her journey to Oman had been inspired by the promises of greener pastures and an opportunity to earn more money.
However, to her dismay, she ended up working as a ‘slave’ for some Arabs in the country, who made it clear that they have full control over her for the next 2 years, as that was the agreement they had with the people that facilitated her travel to the country.
She wrapped up by calling on people to come to her aid and raise the sum of N350k for her, as this was the only condition for her freedom as given by her captors.
Watch the video below:
This is the lady that i said was trapped in Oman 🇴🇲, she now needs just 350k Naira to return home. Watch the video and listen to her yourself. Kindly DM if you would like to assist her back to Nigeria 🇳🇬 pic.twitter.com/VUxJ8awq2X
— Olúyẹmí Fásípè 🇳🇬 (@YemieFASH) July 5, 2019