- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
A social media user identified as Oluyemi Fasipe, recently took to the micro messaging platform Twitter, to share the plight of a Nigerian woman who is currently trapped abroad and needs the goodwill of people to aid her return to her home country.
The video shared by Fasipe showed the lady in question giving a recount of her experience in the country and how she would really like to return home.
According to the woman who disclosed that she is a nurse by profession, her journey to Oman had been inspired by the promises of greener pastures and an opportunity to earn more money.
However, to her dismay, she ended up working as a ‘slave’ for some Arabs in the country, who made it clear that they have full control over her for the next 2 years, as that was the agreement they had with the people that facilitated her travel to the country.
She wrapped up by calling on people to come to her aid and raise the sum of N350k for her, as this was the only condition for her freedom as given by her captors.
Watch the video below:
This is the lady that i said was trapped in Oman 🇴🇲, she now needs just 350k Naira to return home. Watch the video and listen to her yourself. Kindly DM if you would like to assist her back to Nigeria 🇳🇬 pic.twitter.com/VUxJ8awq2X
— Olúyẹmí Fásípè 🇳🇬 (@YemieFASH) July 5, 2019